Everest questions

• kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I need a little advice. In everest poker there is cap 5bet, with witch hands should i do so, should i play tighter cap or still with my usually range in SH. And how i should change my game, when i can go all in in heads up pot? How i can post hands from there to Pokerstrategy forums.
      Thanks guys ;)
  • 6 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I don't usually cap without nuts or close-to-nuts on later streets, so 5bet is just bonus imo.. PF 5bet everything you'd 4bet in HU pots, 3h QQ+ & AK, 4h KK+ & AKs (just random thoughts as it's opponent dependend a lot.)

Do you really can go allin in limit game?? that's just dream =)
      Simply play your standard game and go allin with nuts or superstrong hands which are clearly the best according to table action - it's simple as this ;)
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      I have seen that one player 12 bet and i have 8 bet by myself. I am getting to used with that now :P . Its different but fun :P .
      Bronze
      Yes, on Everest in a HU pot you can keep betting forever and go all in.

I don't remeber if you need to wait for the river or not but you can do it...

Alot of mouse clicks for big stacks 8)
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Could anybody tell me that is it possible to post everest hands in forum ? :club:
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      yea its possible.

i use HEM to track my hands. After that i convert them over at weaktight.
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Maybe its possible to convert hand from PT3 or not? I need to post hands to forum :( . Plzz anybody help me :) . I cant find place where i can do so.