This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Everest questions

• kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I need a little advice. In everest poker there is cap 5bet, with witch hands should i do so, should i play tighter cap or still with my usually range in SH. And how i should change my game, when i can go all in in heads up pot? How i can post hands from there to Pokerstrategy forums.
      Thanks guys ;)
  • 6 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I don't usually cap without nuts or close-to-nuts on later streets, so 5bet is just bonus imo.. PF 5bet everything you'd 4bet in HU pots, 3h QQ+ & AK, 4h KK+ & AKs (just random thoughts as it's opponent dependend a lot.)

Do you really can go allin in limit game?? that's just dream =)
      Simply play your standard game and go allin with nuts or superstrong hands which are clearly the best according to table action - it's simple as this ;)
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      I have seen that one player 12 bet and i have 8 bet by myself. I am getting to used with that now :P . Its different but fun :P .
      Bronze
      Yes, on Everest in a HU pot you can keep betting forever and go all in.

I don't remeber if you need to wait for the river or not but you can do it...

Alot of mouse clicks for big stacks 8)
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Could anybody tell me that is it possible to post everest hands in forum ? :club:
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      yea its possible.

i use HEM to track my hands. After that i convert them over at weaktight.
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Maybe its possible to convert hand from PT3 or not? I need to post hands to forum :( . Plzz anybody help me :) . I cant find place where i can do so.