Quiz

• 13 replies
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      if you are sure than you didnt make any mistakes, but I think that 3 is the limit
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi k1vinko,

To pass the quiz you will need to correctly answer at least 17 of the 20 questions.

We can't actually help you with the quiz because it is important that you pass yourself and more importantly learn the strategy aspects in doing so.

Please revisit and re-read all of the strategy material carefully as all of the information/answers will be in this material.

You have a few attempts to pass the quiz.

Good luck,

Bart
    • k1vinko
      k1vinko
      Global
      Hi !

I pass the quiz. Now i am logged in PartyPoker, but when i want to make "real money" account i must deposit money. What now?

br k1vinko
    • latvianboy
      latvianboy
      Global
      Deposit then :f_biggrin:
    • k1vinko
      k1vinko
      Global
      i will but first i want my 50$ free :)
    • k1vinko
      k1vinko
      Global
      i still waiting for starting capital :(
    • pedromostarda
      pedromostarda
      Bronze
      You don't have to deposit, simply skip that part.
    • k1vinko
      k1vinko
      Global
      i did but starting 50$ is missing :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello k1vinko,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • k1vinko
      k1vinko
      Global
      Hi!

i didn`t recive any mail, so i send scan for ID check now.

br k1vinko
    • k1vinko
      k1vinko
      Global
      Hi for the last time :(
      I am very disapointed about your "security@pokerstrategy.com". Yesterday i send a scan of my driving license and i got mail for same further identity check.

What you still need:
      For this we need the following photos from you: * A photo of the front side of the ID card * A photo of the back side of the ID card * A photo of your face alongside your ID card. (i.e. hold your ID card next to your face when taking this photo.) All photos have to be sharp,coloured and clearly recognisable, only then can a fast processing and faster transfer of starting capital be ensured. The photos will naturally be deleted and not be used further after being viewed.

In case of this ID check, it`s against the law in my country (stealing identity), so i don`t need your 50$ and please delete my user account.
      This is a very bad comercial for you. Sorry but i am very angry and disapointed.

br k1vinko
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k1vinko
      Hi for the last time :(
      I am very disapointed about your "security@pokerstrategy.com". Yesterday i send a scan of my driving license and i got mail for same further identity check.

What you still need:
      For this we need the following photos from you: * A photo of the front side of the ID card * A photo of the back side of the ID card * A photo of your face alongside your ID card. (i.e. hold your ID card next to your face when taking this photo.) All photos have to be sharp,coloured and clearly recognisable, only then can a fast processing and faster transfer of starting capital be ensured. The photos will naturally be deleted and not be used further after being viewed.

In case of this ID check, it`s against the law in my country (stealing identity), so i don`t need your 50$ and please delete my user account.
      This is a very bad comercial for you. Sorry but i am very angry and disapointed.

br k1vinko
      Sorry to hear that k1vinko, as many have already tried to explain to you, there is nothing dodgy going on here. This site has over 2 million delighted members with many from Slovenia.

The security check is standard to ensure protection of both PokerStrategy and yourself, however if you do not wish to complete this simple check, no problem.

We wish you well with your poker whether you play. You could of course still benefit from the first deposit bonuses secured by PokerStrategy for you, but would of course have to deposit your own funds.

Good luck,

Bart
    • k1vinko
      k1vinko
      Global
      I already did ID check with my driver license. Why you don`t believe me? If you don`t believe, why should i believe you? :s_mad:

br k1vinko