This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Present from PS - 2nd bankroll with Party Poker

• drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Hi there, I just finished singing up with Party Poker using the code emailed to me from Poker Startegy. I was wondering if this takes as long as the initial deposit to go through or if it is any quicker.

Also, I notice in my Party Poker account it lists a bonus I currently have and referances the PS150 code in it. It says it is a 100% Extra (Max $500) bonus and has a button on it saying "claim now". Should I do this now, after the PS capital, or never bother with it?

Thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      BR has already been received. Thanks again Poker Strategy!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      No Problem and welcome to the site drmikeB!

Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

So good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      SoyCD