Clearing bet365 bonus help please

• pwned94
      pwned94
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I recieved my $50 capital this morning on bet365, and I had a look in the bonus section of my account. Apparently, I have two months to clear the bonus with Merit points. It looks very tough to achieve following small buy-ins as per the BRM. What happens if I don't reach these to unlock presumably the extra $100, do I keep my $50? It seems harsh to remove the $50 from accounts of players who find themselves torn between jumping into huge games to get points at the cost of bankroll.
      Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello pwned94,

The $100 bonus and the starting $50 are unrelated. The $100 are an additional bonus that you can clear during the course of the following 60 days. Since it is paid out in $10 increments you don't actually need to clear it all at once. If you only clear $30 of it you still get to keep these $30.

You keep your starting $50 regardless of how much of the additional bonus you clear.

Considering these factors, you should definitely NOT play above bankroll management or play simply to clear the bonus. This is only extra money. Play well and improve your game and try to become a winning player. This is what will truly bring you forward.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • pwned94
      pwned94
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello pwned94,

The $100 bonus and the starting $50 are unrelated. The $100 are an additional bonus that you can clear during the course of the following 60 days. Since it is paid out in $10 increments you don't actually need to clear it all at once. If you only clear $30 of it you still get to keep these $30.

You keep your starting $50 regardless of how much of the additional bonus you clear.

Considering these factors, you should definitely NOT play above bankroll management or play simply to clear the bonus. This is only extra money. Play well and improve your game and try to become a winning player. This is what will truly bring you forward.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Thank you very much for your reply sir, it's a relief to know that I keep my original $50. I was resigned to losing all my money in 60 days time, but now that I can see this is not the case I can simply play the game using BRM and if I do clear any of the $100, hey, that's just a little sweetner!!
      Regards