50 starting capital

• gremlin31
      gremlin31
      Basic
      When i signed up at poker strategy i was under the impression that there was no deposit required to collect the 50 dollar starting capital. I used Titan Poker as my site and now i have just read that i have to accumulate points before they will issue the starting capital. How am i supposed to collect points without depositing money first? I guess I forgot to read the fine print! Is this a scam or something? Can someone get me some information please?
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello gremlin31,

There are no points required to receive the starting capital and it doesn't require a deposit. It seems like the support answered both of the tickets that you wrote, explaining the reason why the money has not been transfered yet.

It seems like you still need to pass our ID check. Simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • lingwen17
      lingwen17
      Basic
      its now been 48 hrs and i still dont have the bonus, can i have a little help
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lingwen17
      its now been 48 hrs and i still dont have the bonus, can i have a little help
      I see you are already in contact with our support lingwen17,

Please continue clearing up the issues with them- as they are the ones that will help you get your starting capital :)

Best regards
      SoyCD