lost here

• patt0
      patt0
      Bronze
      I don't know if this is a break even a down swing or if I just suck at the game :/
      I read the articles take the quizzes and they are good or medium.
      I post hands at the forum and they are not that bad apparently, so I really don't know if it is bad luck or if I just fail to make good decisions when I am playing :/

Any advice?

• 6 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patt0
      Any advice?

NO.
    • patt0
      patt0
      Bronze
      Rule No. 1: No Spam! In the broadest sense, spams are posts that have nothing to do with the topic, are not constructive, or contain no useful information. Spam should be avoided because it costs us all time. With such a large body of members the potential for damage is great. Please consider the time of our members!

Please abide by this rule. This sub-board is the only one that makes absolute seriousness necessary. If you make jokes here, you taunt anyone who comes here with real problems. So no Jokes, Spam & Mockery will be tolerated here!

Thank you very much for your support NightFrostaSS, I know this might not even be a downswing or a break even, like I said I am a little lost here and trying to improve my game and I just don't know if it is bad luck or if I am making bad decisions.
      And I really don't know how your NO could be constructive...
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      How the hell anyone else should know if it's bad luck or bad play?

Your graph shows nothing, you didn't even say what you play, no stats, nothing. And also you said you post hands in forums, if yes, then you allready should know if it's bad play or bad luck.
    • patt0
      patt0
      Bronze
      Well to start I don't exactly know what represents a swing and the hands sample needed to call that a downswing or a upswing. On my graph I see a fast profit in 800 hands so I think that was probably an upswing, and then I see 4k hands playing the same game and just not getting anywhere.
      That's why I think that maybe I had an upswing and now I am just playing badly because I have around $40 profit in 800 hands and $20 loss in 4k hands.

About my stats I have:

Playing FL 0.10/0.20 or 0.15/0.30

6162 hands
      $21 profit
      bb/100 3.47
      VPIP% 17
      PFR% 8
      WTSD% 36%
      W$SD% 53
      Agg 1.91

I post hands on the forum, and they seem to be normal, the hands were normally losses and they are the ones taking the profit from my winnings in every session, but I don't know if the problem could be in small losses in long term of hands I am not posting and it really is bad play. Like I said I am a little lost and this post is not about self pity I just want to understand what a downswing is, and if what I am experiencing is a downswing or break even or whatever so I can continue working on my game and get the profits up again.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Much better now, sooner or later someone will give some advices. :) I can't help since i don't play FL.
    • patt0
      patt0
      Bronze
      Thanks, after the "NO", you did help me to add more information to the post that could be useful :)