Hello {n00b}

• MisterJ43
      MisterJ43
      Bronze
      Please allow me to introduce myself my name is: :spade: MisterJ43 :spade:
      lol

I found your site from people spamming you awesome offer on other boards.
      So i signed up for a new pokerstars account. The bonus says its going to take 1-2 days but after 2 weeks I received $2.00... I've managed to make it up to $60 so far. ;) thanks for the advice guys!

My account still isn't showing anymore bonus cash, and I dont seem to be earning money on the site yet? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks so much already!!
      -J
  • 6 replies
    • lingwen17
      lingwen17
      Basic
      hi! im also on pokerstars andd havent received the bonus, i hope you're enjoying it so far, all the best
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey MisterJ43,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

There could be multiple reasons that your capital hasnt arrived. Did you check your emails for an id check? Also check your junk inbox as some email filters may see it as spam.

Did you enter your account name on your profile page? This can be found here - http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/

Did you download the Pokerstars client using the Pokerstrategy link. Did you also enter the pokerstrategy marketing code and correctly? If you didnt one of these then your account wont be linked to Pokerstrategy and you will not be able to recieve your capital.

Finally have you checked your tickets? Pokerstrategy may have tried to contact you. Also if you have gone through all the things then you can contact them and ask what has happened :) http://www.pokerstrategy.com/support/

Regards,

-Jack
    • lingwen17
      lingwen17
      Basic
      i have done all of the above because i received a ticket from staff and i had to share information but that was days ago and i still haven't heard anything. i have also sent tickets asking for help and i have had nothing in reply. could someone help please
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello lingwen17,

Are you sure you did as the ticket asked? You have to go into the Pokerstars lobby, click on requests on the menu bar and then click on information sharing at the bottom. Then enable it/accept it.

Hope this helps otherwise it may just be a matter of patience,

Regards,

-Jack
    • lingwen17
      lingwen17
      Basic
      yes i did that 2 days ago at exactly 20h15. could there be anything else that is making it take so long?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey again lingwen17,

It can take up to 96 working hours for the starting capital to get to you. Some poker sites can be very slow in processing the payment and verifiying certain things :)

While you wait, you could reStrategy Articles and make sure you game is perfect for when it arrives.

Regards,

-Jack