50$ starting capital on diffrent poker room

• orenha
      orenha
      Bronze
      hi ,

i wanted to know if i can collect 50$ starting capital on all poker room software or just the first i tried ?

and if not will the bonus code will apply at the other software (like the deposit bonus)?

thank you.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello orenha,

You can only collect the $50 on the original room + any rooms at which you qualified for special second starting capital promotions. As such there are in fact players that have received 3-4 starting capitals, yet this depends only on special giveaways (e.g. we had some global second starting capital promotions at Mansion and 888.com that were available for a limited time).

You can however use our starting capital bonuses at as many rooms as you want. To do so click here and check out what we have to offer: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

As always you will have to use our download links & guides in order for the account to be tracked.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • attilafelix
      attilafelix
      Bronze
      i haven't still received my bonus of 500$ in bet365, i have subscribe another poker room today and i hope to get tis bonus there in betfair.com
      attilafelix is my alias betfair