This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50$ starting capital on diffrent poker room

• orenha
      orenha
      Bronze
      hi ,

i wanted to know if i can collect 50$ starting capital on all poker room software or just the first i tried ?

and if not will the bonus code will apply at the other software (like the deposit bonus)?

thank you.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello orenha,

You can only collect the $50 on the original room + any rooms at which you qualified for special second starting capital promotions. As such there are in fact players that have received 3-4 starting capitals, yet this depends only on special giveaways (e.g. we had some global second starting capital promotions at Mansion and 888.com that were available for a limited time).

You can however use our starting capital bonuses at as many rooms as you want. To do so click here and check out what we have to offer: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

As always you will have to use our download links & guides in order for the account to be tracked.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • attilafelix
      attilafelix
      Bronze
      i haven't still received my bonus of 500$ in bet365, i have subscribe another poker room today and i hope to get tis bonus there in betfair.com
      attilafelix is my alias betfair