Question about withdrawal

• enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have recently cleared my bonus @ FTP from the starting capital. Event though my bankroll isnt so big atm (around 80 bucks), it seems rather economical to withdraw the money from my account and deposit on other sites to get bonuses.

Anyway, from my understanding, in order to withdraw the money from FTP i have to make a deposit. I was thinking of making a deposit on a different account (not tracked by PS) and transfer the money on my PS account to it, so i can earn a deposit bonus.

First, is transfering the money to a different account ok by you guys? what's your policy about that?
      Second, is it possible i get in trouble with FTP carrying out something like this?
      Third, is it worth the effort? Im not planning on carrying any of this out till my bankroll becomes a bit bigger ( around 100-150$), but still, there's a lot of effort involved and i just wanted to see what you think.

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello enemaze,

I am not sure what you mean. You are only allowed to have a single FTP account. Since your plan seems to involve multiple FTP accounts I can already tell you it could lead to the closure of both accounts & perhaps even in the confiscation of some of the funds. I would therefore recommend against this plan. If you want to get the money off the account you will need to make a deposit to your tracked Full Tilt account.

At the stakes you are currently playing, I wouldn't think too much about bonuses. Most first deposit bonuses require high volume and high stakes to clear and it is really not necessary to concentrate on them too much at this early point in time. Concentrate on improving your game and on moving up in limits. Once you do so and you have a nice bankroll of $400+ you can start thinking about moving around to clear first deposit bonuses - but until then the Full Tilt bonuses + rakeback should be more than enough.

Best regards
      SoyCD