888Pacific - Table Wait Times?

• hingus2000
      hingus2000
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

I am new to Pokerstrategy, have played on Party for ages, do OK, but not regularly enough to really make much money out of it.

I opted for the 888Pacific offer, and will blast SSS over the summer, see if it is as good as it is cracked up to be.

My point is to adequately play SSS you obviously need busy tables, but on 888, it seems all the decent tables have 4-6 waitlists that take ages to clear.

Is this unavoidable or am I looking in the wrong places.

Cheers,

Tom
  • 5 replies
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      888 is one of the worst sites to play SSS on, like EVER. Never more than 6 fullring tables open of a limit, sometimes even NONE.

If you want to play SSS, find another site.
    • hingus2000
      hingus2000
      Bronze
      Can I register for another Pokerstrategy offer?
    • Natasa74
      Natasa74
      Bronze
      Play few different limits is the only way to go. Example: You cash in 4 tables at NL10 then go and open 4 tables of NL20 and cash out, again open 4 tables of NL10. That's how i do it.
    • hingus2000
      hingus2000
      Bronze
      A more general poijnt about SSS.

Playing it properly at NL10, surely it will take months and months and months to get to the required $150 to go up a limit.

I played last night and didn't see a hand for about 45 minutes that SSS allows me to play. Then when I did play, everyone just folded to me because I had not played a hand for so long. Does SSS really work?
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hingus2000
      A more general poijnt about SSS.

Playing it properly at NL10, surely it will take months and months and months to get to the required $150 to go up a limit.

I played last night and didn't see a hand for about 45 minutes that SSS allows me to play. Then when I did play, everyone just folded to me because I had not played a hand for so long. Does SSS really work?
      Yes it works, but it's a hell of a lot easier if you catch a good starthand the first round or first hand. :s_biggrin:

When I play SSS it's not often if i don't get a good starting hand on a table for a very long time I just leave the table if it ain't very loose, just because of the reason that everyone ussually folds. But very often people just doesn't pay attension to how you play.