don´t you know why it is missing???
    • EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      ty very much :) this should be a piece of cake :f_love:
    • fuzzygoggle
      fuzzygoggle
      Bronze
      when you click on my promotions there should be a big red banner ontop of all the usual iron man leaderboard stuff click on it and then press accept
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      lol i dont have the offer ^^ weird :D
    • fuzzygoggle
      fuzzygoggle
      Bronze
      not sure how to put in links but try this while logged into ftp
      https://my.fulltiltpoker.com/my-promotions/biggest-bonus-ever-status
    • poldinhoo
      poldinhoo
      Bronze
      fuzzy : yeah,there should be a banner but it´s not
    • fuzzygoggle
      fuzzygoggle
      Bronze
      ahh that sucks the only thing i can think of is maybe turn ftp off and on incase you missed part of the update otherwise wait\ get in contact with ftp support
    • poldinhoo
      poldinhoo
      Bronze
      I have already written a mail to a support.
    • yahh
      yahh
      Bronze
      Biggest Bonus Ever – Details Page

Full Tilt Poker is offering every player who has earned a Full Tilt Point before July 28th at least $100 in bonus money for trying out our NEW software – no deposit is required.

Please note that any player who has not earned a Full Tilt Point by July 28th is not eligible to receive a Biggest Bonus Ever offer.
      Accept Your Bonus Offer Today

Accept your Biggest Bonus Ever offer by 23:59 ET on August 16th and you’ll have 30 days to earn your bonus money. Follow these steps to accept the offer and activate your bonus:

1. Open the Full Tilt Poker game software and log in.
      2. Click on the Cashier button in the game lobby.
      3. Select the My Promotions box in the Cashier.
      4. Click on the Biggest Bonus Ever link in the My Promotions gateway; this will lead you to a webpage with details on how to accept your bonus offer.

Cashier - My Promotions

Please note that any player who has not earned a Full Tilt Point by July 28th is not eligible to receive a Biggest Bonus Ever offer.
      Earn Your Bonus by Playing Our Real-Money Games

Once you’ve accepted your Biggest Bonus Ever offer, you’ll have 30 days to release your bonus money by earning Full Tilt Points in our real-money games.

For ring game play, you’ll earn one Full Tilt Point for each dollar raked from the pot in hands where you’re dealt cards. You can earn partial Full Tilt Points if less than one dollar is raked, with a maximum of three points earned per hand.

For tournament and Sit & Go play, you’ll earn seven Full Tilt Points for each dollar in tournament fees you pay. There is no cap to the number of points you can earn per tournament.
      Nice. :s_cool:
    • yossinew
      yossinew
      Bronze
      great ooffffferrrr
      go go go :)
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Sounds nice, but I followed the steps and in the end (Request -> Check my bonus offer) I only got "We're sorry, but you do not currently have any bonus offers." message. ?(

You guys who wrote to support, have you got any answer yet?
    • poldinhoo
      poldinhoo
      Bronze
      same to me..no bonus offers.. ?(

no reply from support yet
    • kenbetah
      kenbetah
      Bronze
      "Please note that any player who has not earned a Full Tilt Point by July 28th is not eligible to receive a Biggest Bonus Ever offer."

This means that because I didn't play in July 28 i'm not eligible to receive the bonus? that sucks.
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      I understand it that you have to make at least 1 ftp on July 28th or before.
    • yahh
      yahh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenbetah
      "Please note that any player who has not earned a Full Tilt Point by July 28th is not eligible to receive a Biggest Bonus Ever offer."

This means that because I didn't play in July 28 i'm not eligible to receive the bonus? that sucks.
      It means that you need to have earned 1ftp before July 28th, so that new people don't register just for the bonus.
      If you played before, and earned at least one point before, you should be eligible for the bonus.
    • kenbetah
      kenbetah
      Bronze
      Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. I still don't see anything there but I'm sure it will be fixed.
    • EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      as i understand, if u cant clear the whole 100$, u will still get some cash (depending how much u cleared) by the end of the 30 days?

Your bonus will be paid out in full when you earn all of the required Full Tilt Points or as a pro-rated amount at the end of the 30 day clearance period if you do not earn all of your points.
    • gummybeared
      gummybeared
      Bronze
      i got it from cashier > my promotions > huge banner > accept offer
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Go to my promotions and activate it there :)