Any way to remove user name from Pokerstars

• gamerwalt
      gamerwalt
      Silver
      Hi there guys. Was wondering if I could remove my username from Pokerstars and create a new one so I can claim the $50.

Reason's coz I can't imagine playing on any other platform. Pokerstars's just to good for me.

Any Ideas on what to do?
  • 12 replies
    • diller
      diller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gamerwalt
      Hi there guys. Was wondering if I could remove my username from Pokerstars and create a new one so I can claim the $50.

Reason's coz I can't imagine playing on any other platform. Pokerstars's just to good for me.

Any Ideas on what to do?
      if another player can get enough information to identify you in real world (for examle JohnDoggerty, Town littlewhatever), you have a chance, otherwise not
    • gamerwalt
      gamerwalt
      Silver
      Yeah!
      But i don't want to go against the rules.
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gamerwalt

Any Ideas on what to do?
      I had the same problem, unfortunately, there is no solution to this , I contacted the PokerStars support as well as PokerStrategy's, no (legal) solution exists ..
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      my friend create new pokerstars account after firist one and he registred to get 50 from pokerstrategy and to be tracket to ps and after that he just play in that account and after few month pokerstars block them account and after send id frend said to support to remove old one and keep new one and now is all ok.
    • gamerwalt
      gamerwalt
      Silver
      Originally posted by extpan
      my friend create new pokerstars account after firist one and he registred to get 50 from pokerstrategy and to be tracket to ps and after that he just play in that account and after few month pokerstars block them account and after send id frend said to support to remove old one and keep new one and now is all ok.
      Is this possible?

Any moderator wanna help with this?? :) :) :)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      extpan's friend got very lucky. There is unfortunately no way to retrack pokerstars accounts to pokerstrategy. Since they just have so many customers it isn't in their interest to pay pokerstrategy for a couple players to come, when most of them will play there anyway!

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do, you will have to choose another platform for you starting capital or you risk losing it after you receive it.

dadude77
    • gamerwalt
      gamerwalt
      Silver
      Ok. The problem is I am from Nigeria and the Download connection is sick. But I talked to one of the Pokerstars Support guys and according to them, they MIGHT be able to turn a blind eye to my problem. Honestly, I don't feel like playing on any other platform.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      On some sites if you had only playmoney account they can remove and let you make a new one
    • gamerwalt
      gamerwalt
      Silver
      Yeah, but I only want to play on PokerStars. The Problem is I stay in nigeria and the internet connection can be pretty useless and downloading is a problem.

Anyone who is a staff of pokerstars here?

What does dadude77 gotta say bout my post

Quoted below

Ok. The problem is I am from Nigeria and the Download connection is sick. But I talked to one of the Pokerstars Support guys and according to them, they MIGHT be able to turn a blind eye to my problem. Honestly, I don't feel like playing on any other platform.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      gamerwalt,

Well you will have to discuss this with the pokerstars staff. From our side there is nothing we can do.

You will need to download the software through our links in the poker room section however anyways.

Full tilt is the closest to pokerstars and you can get rakeback there as well!!

Hope this helped some, if you have anymore questions please feel free to come back!

Good Luck,
      dadude
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      Just don't send an email to support beginning with:

Hi,

I'm a Nigerian lawyer that.............................etc.

Insta spam folder!
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Fulltilt is almost as good as stars :f_biggrin: