This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Real Money Account

• joeppiej
      joeppiej
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just made an account on Partypoker en registered the way this site told me to do. But when i click on "Real Money Balance", it says i have to open a Real Money Account. Then, when i click on "OK", i return to the screen that i must have clicked away (this site says), the screen where you can make your first deposit or register an credit card. So if i understand right, i dont have to register any creditcard, dont make any deposit, dont have to sent my copie of my driver license or dont have to call? Further, i like this action very much.

Thanks,
      Joeppiej
  • 1 reply
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi and welcome,

http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/en/guide/

i guess you saw this video.

In most cases (depending on your country you come from) PartyPoker wants a proof for your ID.
      So it could be that you have to give your drivers license data(UK). But the site that follows where you have to choose a deposit form (creditcard, neteller ...) can be simply closed.

Because we are doing the transfer for you with the first $50 you get from us.
      Your account will become a real money account automatically WHEN you fill out the form to register at the cashier (just enter your data but DON't choose a deposit form)

So it sounds like you did everything right. But anyway in case you made a mistake our support team will contact you and inform you about that telling you which step is missing.

But as i said before your account becomes a real money account once we transfered the money.

Best regards,
      Stefan