I'm going to do the good old '$50 to$x' challenge, and I'm going to keep a blog of my journey. The reason I say '$x' is that I have previously tried $50-$5,000 etc challenges, and it seems to do my game no good. Some say it is better to have a target, but it just leads me to a lot of sweating about losing buy-ins for the sake of the goal.
Nope, I'm just going to play teeny-weeny micro SnG's on bet365, starting with $1+0.20c (20%fee!!!) with my $50.

A bit about me. I'm from Rugby, England and I love poker (dur). I play Hold'em, mostly limit cash and NL tourneys. I hope to build my bankroll, and will keep playing SnG's, which I love because of the mathmatical basis of them, and I will see how I go.

I sometimes have trouble with abiding by BRM rules so, for my benefit only, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BREAK THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, now that's sorted I can begin.

As I write I have just placed 3rd in a $1 and am playing a $100 freeroll on Party (nothing to do with challenge). I've just reached the money. A minimum of $0.03!!!!!! This poker is all right. Hey, maybe I could be one of the few to take BR challenges to the extreme and turn $0.03 into $3,000,000,000,000,000!! (Probably THE first)

Still, back to the task at hand.
Wish me luck and bon voyage!!