First deposit and rakeback on Full Tilt

• patt0
      patt0
      Bronze
      I already had a fulltilt poker account before I started using pokerstrategy but I never made a deposit there.
      My account is now associated with pokerstrategy and I would like to know if I make my first deposit now will I get the rakeback bonus and the depoist bonus?

After reading the FAQ I don't understood this point

I already have an FTP account. Is it possible to re-track it? Currently, it has not yet been discerned if re-tracking is possible.

If I go to my profile I see a "green check" on the full tilt tab, isn't this suppose to be the re-track? And if this is the re-track does that means I can use the 100% deposit bonus and rakeback, or does it means that I will be earning pokerstrategy points but can't use the bonus?

Thank you.

I made a post like this in the Full Tilt area fo the forum, but I think this is probably the best place so please delete the post in the wrong section.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi patt0,

The green tick just means that PokerStrategy has recorded your user name. You might not actually be retracked, this has to be agreed by Full Tilt.

To have a tracked account, you must set your FTP account up using the PokerStrategy marketing code (which I'm guessing you didn't). Rakeback is only available to those who set up account with the PokerStrategy code.

The best thing to do would be to contact Full Tilt's support and check/ask to be retracked and provide them with the PokerStrategy code.

Warning however: poker platforms are very reluctant to retrack existing customers (as their income then drops) and I'm not aware of any successful challenge yet, but hey no harm in trying :)

Hope this helps, best regards.

Bart
    • patt0
      patt0
      Bronze
      Ok thanks I will give it a try :)