Glitch

• 6 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      hmmm thats odd looking, never had anything like that.. but i'm on XP. Never heard of it either so might be this new windows!
    • Groski
      Groski
      Bronze
      hmm interseting, i've had to buy a new graphics card, i could still play poker but couldnt run games but i accidently full screened a table on stars and thats exactly the same mess that i was seeing... thing is i assumed it was my graph card. I'm also using windows 7 and now you've got me wondering if i needed new card after all lol. Oh well, card should arrive tomorrow so i'll find out soon enough.

You're not using a radeon x1950 by anychance are you ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Groski
      hmm interseting, i've had to buy a new graphics card, i could still play poker but couldnt run games but i accidently full screened a table on stars and thats exactly the same mess that i was seeing... thing is i assumed it was my graph card. I'm also using windows 7 and now you've got me wondering if i needed new card after all lol. Oh well, card should arrive tomorrow so i'll find out soon enough.

You're not using a radeon x1950 by anychance are you ?
      I have no idea what a radeon x1950 is. lol
      I just know my screen makes funny pictures sometimes..lol
    • Groski
      Groski
      Bronze
      hehe no worries, well its a graphics card, ive just bought a new (diferent) one and i dont have this problem anymore, ive read that there were probs with that type of card and windows 7

check you have latest display drivers so on, thats about the best advice i can offer.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      how do i check the latest display drivers?
    • MikeB570
      MikeB570
      Bronze
      Probably in 'device manager'. On vista you right click my computer and go to properties, then device manager. Find your graphics card and I believe it says something about update drivers or something.