This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Glitch

• 6 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      hmmm thats odd looking, never had anything like that.. but i'm on XP. Never heard of it either so might be this new windows!
    • Groski
      Groski
      Bronze
      hmm interseting, i've had to buy a new graphics card, i could still play poker but couldnt run games but i accidently full screened a table on stars and thats exactly the same mess that i was seeing... thing is i assumed it was my graph card. I'm also using windows 7 and now you've got me wondering if i needed new card after all lol. Oh well, card should arrive tomorrow so i'll find out soon enough.

You're not using a radeon x1950 by anychance are you ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Groski
      hmm interseting, i've had to buy a new graphics card, i could still play poker but couldnt run games but i accidently full screened a table on stars and thats exactly the same mess that i was seeing... thing is i assumed it was my graph card. I'm also using windows 7 and now you've got me wondering if i needed new card after all lol. Oh well, card should arrive tomorrow so i'll find out soon enough.

You're not using a radeon x1950 by anychance are you ?
      I have no idea what a radeon x1950 is. lol
      I just know my screen makes funny pictures sometimes..lol
    • Groski
      Groski
      Bronze
      hehe no worries, well its a graphics card, ive just bought a new (diferent) one and i dont have this problem anymore, ive read that there were probs with that type of card and windows 7

check you have latest display drivers so on, thats about the best advice i can offer.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      how do i check the latest display drivers?
    • MikeB570
      MikeB570
      Bronze
      Probably in 'device manager'. On vista you right click my computer and go to properties, then device manager. Find your graphics card and I believe it says something about update drivers or something.