Rakeback question.

• 4 replies
    • daytripper84
      daytripper84
      Bronze
      yes, so long as you are earning full tilt points, you will get a weekly rakeback.
    • BingoMan101
      BingoMan101
      Bronze
      Do we get it from this site once we finish the starting bonus? Sorry for repeating myself, I just want to be sure.
    • daytripper84
      daytripper84
      Bronze
      Do we get it from this site once we finish the starting bonus? Sorry for repeating myself, I just want to be sure.

Np. you get the transfer, along with an email, from full tilt poker. and the funds show up automatically in your account. So the rakeback comes directly from fulltilt poker indefinitely, and the bonus you are speaking of is a promotion deal through this site, but the money is payed by full tilt.

So as long as your playing poker, your getting a rakeback. The bonus is seperate from the rakeback, and so long as you are playing poker, you will get a rakeback indefinately from full tilt.
    • BingoMan101
      BingoMan101
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daytripper84

Np. you get the transfer, along with an email, from full tilt poker. and the funds show up automatically in your account. So the rakeback comes directly from fulltilt poker indefinitely, and the bonus you are speaking of is a promotion deal through this site, but the money is payed by full tilt.

So as long as your playing poker, your getting a rakeback. The bonus is seperate from the rakeback, and so long as you are playing poker, you will get a rakeback indefinately from full tilt.
      Thanks. :)