About fkn time!

  • 18 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.02.2007 Posts: 3,385
      why?
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.11.2008 Posts: 4,856
      why what?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.02.2007 Posts: 3,385
      why the fuck would anyone make a thread for that?
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 2,144
      1st
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.03.2008 Posts: 3,323
      2rd
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.07.2008 Posts: 1,526
      5nd
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.05.2008 Posts: 7,572
      Originally posted by NickParkes
      5nd
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

      And, have you been trying to set these two up for a blind date or something?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Joined: 05.02.2008 Posts: 8,270
      wtf is going on? :f_confused:
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 2,144
      the point of the joke is that dandycal and caltabiano are brothers who have been living together in a flat for several months playing poker professionally. they have a blog in the blog section
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Joined: 05.02.2008 Posts: 8,270
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      the point of the joke is that dandycal and caltabiano are brothers who have been living together in a flat for several months playing poker professionally. they have a blog in the blog section
      I follow their blog... ^^ what's the point of the rest of the conversation? ;)
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.03.2008 Posts: 3,323
      13rd
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2008 Posts: 4,877
      I sometimes wonder that, on occassion, some of the posters here exhibit either:

      a. A humour vaccuum

      b. The weird proclivity to read things they don't like, then say they don't like them, then read on.. like someone complaining to a TV station about nudity in a program which warned them there will be nudity... (actually, I do this, but no matter what they never put more in). If you don't appreciate it, why perpetuate the thread by commenting? :f_confused:

      Whatever the case, why the needless abuse? If you don't like The Broods threads don't read them and save yourself the angst.

      As for the rest of us (well, possibly just me) I'll continue to appreciate them... and frankly they beat the "Titan is rigged" (which it is, incidently) and "Retrack" threads which have worn out their entertainment factor.

      Unless it's me missing the joke in which case:

      473nd
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.07.2008 Posts: 1,151
      n1 Waiboy... about fkn time! :D

      500st
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 2,144
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      I sometimes wonder that, on occassion, some of the posters here exhibit either:

      a. A humour vaccuum

      b. The weird proclivity to read things they don't like, then say they don't like them, then read on.. like someone complaining to a TV station about nudity in a program which warned them there will be nudity... (actually, I do this, but no matter what they never put more in). If you don't appreciate it, why perpetuate the thread by commenting? :f_confused:

      Whatever the case, why the needless abuse? If you don't like The Broods threads don't read them and save yourself the angst.

      As for the rest of us (well, possibly just me) I'll continue to appreciate them... and frankly they beat the "Titan is rigged" (which it is, incidently) and "Retrack" threads which have worn out their entertainment factor.

      Unless it's me missing the joke in which case:

      473nd
      in this kind of situation the problem is that you only know you don't like it once you've read it.

      and the thing about the nudity warning is irrelevant unless you propose that posters lable their threads with a warning about the thread not being good or a warning that certain people won't ilke it :D
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.10.2008 Posts: 1,516
      lol i doubt brothers that play poker in the same room for quite a few hours a day have much need to communicate via the community section :P
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2008 Posts: 4,877
      Originally posted by dadude77
      lol i doubt brothers that play poker in the same room for quite a few hours a day have much need to communicate via the community section :P
      Now they each have their own laptops it's probably the only way they communicate. :f_p:

      Re the nudity thing (I love referring to it in that way too.. grrrwwl..) if the original poster is The Brood, consider yourself warned and hit that little "x" on your browser (or obviously anticipate something slightly off beam and generally good value - depending on your perspective).

      Love and cherry blossoms to all - including you grinding Brazillian lads - nice to know you've taken that brotherly relationship to the next level... :f_love:
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.07.2008 Posts: 4,382
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Originally posted by dadude77
      lol i doubt brothers that play poker in the same room for quite a few hours a day have much need to communicate via the community section :P
      Now they each have their own laptops it's probably the only way they communicate. :f_p:

      Re the nudity thing (I love referring to it in that way too.. grrrwwl..) if the original poster is The Brood, consider yourself warned and hit that little "x" on your browser (or obviously anticipate something slightly off beam and generally good value - depending on your perspective).

      Love and cherry blossoms to all - including you grinding Brazillian lads - nice to know you've taken that brotherly relationship to the next level... :f_love:
      They are finally friends lol

      btw, apparently some people can't stand topics that arent about grinding poker
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.10.2008 Posts: 1,516
      hahah you are kinda the king of that thebrood :D ... although i dont always post, usually quite entertaining on a losing day :D

      keep it up!