newbie seven complicated charts :d

• Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      ok so ive printed evreything from bronze and basic and i have them on my desk .... First in and big blind defence is pretty straight forword.
      3-bet against a raise is also easy to read exept for the situation when you raise pre flop and someone 3-bet into you what to do now?
      what to do when you 3 bet and someone caps after you you simply throw away 3 bets and fold ?
      3-bet charts including small blind defence you use this chart in the small blind and make it 3 bet from the SB ar you just cal a raise in the SB

to many question i now ... but im confused bere with me :P

actions against callers in front of you ... ok so there ar some callers in front of you you call with those hands or raise ... but i don't see the connection with the first in chart becose if is in the first in chart you will raise it anyway and if you limp and someone raises after you .. you probably fold ...

i now the are a lot of Qestions but i really need some help. thx to anyone who can help me
  • 3 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bogdan1190
      ok so ive printed evreything from bronze and basic and i have them on my desk .... First in and big blind defence is pretty straight forword.
      3-bet against a raise is also easy to read exept for the situation when you raise pre flop and someone 3-bet into you what to do now?
      Once You raised preflop, You should always call one additional bet. Or You CAP with hands chart says to do so.

what to do when you 3 bet and someone caps after you you simply throw away 3 bets and fold ?
      The is the same situation as previous one - once You 3-bet, You should call a CAP.

3-bet charts including small blind defence you use this chart in the small blind and make it 3 bet from the SB ar you just cal a raise in the SB
      From smallblind You should rarely coldcall an open raise. 3-bet or fold is fine. When there is a raise and call, You should play according to "raisers and callers" chart.

actions against callers in front of you ... ok so there ar some callers in front of you you call with those hands or raise ... but i don't see the connection with the first in chart becose if is in the first in chart you will raise it anyway and if you limp and someone raises after you .. you probably fold ...
      First chart is "open raise" chart. It means You play according to this chart, when You are first in (no limpers and/or raisers in front). When You are not first in, You should play according to other charts.

Hope it helps :)
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      helped alot thx
      Bronze
      The connection between the limpers or the actions with callers in front of you chart
      and the first in chart, is that in order to raise over a limper.. you need to find the hand
      in the first in chart in your position to do so...

So lets say you are holding 66 and you are UTG1....

UTG limps...

According to the callers infront of you chart you can raise 66...

BUT according to the first in chart, you need 99 to raise first in from UTG1..

So in this case you must fold your 66 even though there is a limper in front of you.

Now lets say you were in MP2 with the same hand...

you can now play according to the callers infront of you chart..

One limper = raise 2 limpers = call with your 66 instead of raising if you were first in..