nearly 2 week now and no bouns

• johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Silver
      hi just over 2 week ago i passed the quiz and waited a week i notice i still havnt received the bonus so i wrote a ticket to support and they said that they will transfer the money in 48 hours i was so over joyed because i was waiting such a long time thinking i was not going to get it but i was right they send me a message back saying that poker stars werent going to allow it, i dont know why i have only just signed up with them i have no other account with them but i can remember putting in the code what pokerstrategy gave me for the bonus and it said that the code was not valid but i thought nothing off it untill now so is poker stars not doing the bonus ??? poker strategy said this to me about it ( Unfortunately the transfer of starting capital was denied by PokerStars. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and recommend you to choose another poker platform to which you will get your starting capital afterwards.) i choose another one and gave them my username they said il have to wait 48 hours but im botherd no more.... im so fed up ive read other peoples post saying they waited about a week but come on guys 2 weeks... and maybe more.... i think il come back in a few days to see if ive got it because i bet support on here hate people complaining all the time about the bonus so if it not in my account in a few days i wont contact them any more bugging them all the time lol i feel that i carnt talk to them its like begging so im not going that low ive got pride. right im off poker players enjoy the tables :)
  • 2 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey johnboy1,

I can surely understand your annoyance towards this - I'm not very pleased about waiting for stuff, either.

The situation with our free $50 is that there are three parties involved: the member, us and the poker room. As such, there are many different processes until one can get the free $50 - and this also many situations where there can be a mistake - because of technical nature or human failure.

As I am currently travelling and cannot look into your account, my question is: is there still an active line of communication between you and our customer service, i.e. is it just a matter of time? Or is there currently a stalemate in which an external view on your tickets could be helpful?

Good luck at the tables,
      Lutz
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Silver
      hi there its me again yes there is a ticket open i gave them the information what they wanted ive joined mansion poker and gave them my user name but still no reply and still ant got my bonus oh well il check again in another few days..... bye cya then...