Bonuses

• niveaformen
      niveaformen
      Diamond
      Before 2 days I deposited 20$ with Stars50 ps code and I already fullfilled FPP how much I needed to get additional 20$.

So, now I don't have bonus and have about 60$ and 200FPP, what should I do next?

Can I get some another bonus because I don't have any currently or is the best to cashout and go to some other site?

I saw I need 5000 FPP to buy 50$ VIP bonus and that is little to much FPPs.

Thnx for answer...
  • 2 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      niveaformen,

If you wish you can withdraw and use the deposit on another site for a bonus.

However I believe when starting out its much better to just work on your game, and get a solid a game!

If you play long enough you'll have enough for more bonuses, but the main thing you should work on is winrate! And pokerstars is a great place to do that with such large traffic and so many fish!

dadude77
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      what you can is when you get 280 FPPS , you can play the hyper turbo 6max sat to sunday 1/4 million, and if you win ticket unreg for 11 T$
      500 starting chips 3 min blinds, and they are really soft.

1-2nd is a ticket
      3rd is 280fpp back

this is way better than the 50$ VIP bonus.

you have to cash 5 for every 18 you play, plus the one you get fpp back.
      You also get the cash instant, instead of haveing to collect FPPs to clear it.

so if you dont mind getting T$ this is a good deal.