Patience

• latvianboy
      latvianboy
      Global
      I received an e-mail that i have to send documents to prove my ID. I indeed sent my passport copy 2 days back. Again no respond.
      If pokerstrategy don't want to give sponsorships then just say that. Why you have to waist my and yours time?
  • 3 replies
    • pkrstar1
      pkrstar1
      Basic
      why should they ask for id anyway, i think thats against the law isn't it? they give us 50$, we make some money they see that we have cleared it, and then we're done. if we dont clear it, we cant withdraw any money untill we have cleared it, so why do we need to give id. it doesnt make sense
    • latvianboy
      latvianboy
      Global
      I understand why they are asking, but what i am not clear about is - why they are don't responding.
      Of course we have to prove our ID's . If we don't, then everybody would make fake accounts and that wouldn't be fair to those people who aren't cheating.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by latvianboy
      I understand why they are asking, but what i am not clear about is - why they are don't responding.
      Of course we have to prove our ID's . If we don't, then everybody would make fake accounts and that wouldn't be fair to those people who aren't cheating.
      Yep exactly latvianboy, thanks for appreciating that.

Please have patience however, the support team get extremely busy (due to the popularity/success of PokerStrategy) and can sometimes take up to 96 working hours to complete it's checks and forward the starting capital.

Bear with them, it is all so worth the wait and you have lots of strategy information already available to you with which you can re-read/soak up.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart

p.s. @pkrstar1,
      PokerStrategy have over 2 million delighted members across the globe and have a vibrant community that visits on a daily basis. PokerStrategy pumps large volumes of money back into added value benefits directly for its membership, e.g. additional strategy material, free live coaching sessions with highly experienced/skilled players to name just a couple.
      Ask any member and they will all say the same, the $50 is really nothing compared to what you can learn/improve your game here. Trust me, don't go cutting your nose off to spite your face.