Questionnnn

• vermillion999
      vermillion999
      Basic
      I just passed the quiz, its been a while since i was even on this site and I made the account awhile ago,

Your starting capital is ready. As soon as everything has been checked and verified, the money will be transferred to your account. Just like with a real bank this can take up to two working days, depending on which poker platform you chose.

I get this message once I passed but I have no idea where the money is going to.

Anyway I can find out what I made the account, it was on Party Poker, or have I even made one yet?
  • 2 replies
    • vermillion999
      vermillion999
      Basic
      other threeads getting answered before mine, awesome..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vermillion999,

It seems like you already created a PartyPoker account with the same user name. You should also have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Afterwards the support will continue processing your account. In regards to other threads being answered before yours.. they were also created before yours. We try to provide answers as quickly as possible, but due to the large amount of queries we deal with this can't always be in under 1 hour.

Best regards,
      SoyCD