About moving between poker rooms

• andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Hello. I started playing FL and since the tables at iPoker are pretty tight I figured out Pokerstars is a good idea. Anyway, i want to move to pokerstars but still recieve the pokerstrategy points. I already have a demo account at pokerstars. Some solutions please?!
  • 14 replies
    • roadrunner1619
      roadrunner1619
      Bronze
      I'm not 100% positive on this but think you would have to create new account here and start over pretty much. create new e-mail account then come here sign up fresh.... create new poker account on software of choice might even have to use bogus name not to sure how you would cash winnings tho fake ID lmao
      <<it is what it is>>
    • roadrunner1619
      roadrunner1619
      Bronze
      Jump around, jump up, jump up and get down.
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      I mean keep my current pokerstrategy account. Anyone?!
    • roadrunner1619
      roadrunner1619
      Bronze
      obviously impossible keep searchin tho the info has to be here somewhere where did i put that lmao sry dude just lost at tables feel like being a ______.
      :D
    • roadrunner1619
      roadrunner1619
      Bronze
      Round & Round we go where I put that info you'll never know.
      ugh think I'm ready for another game. GL with that.
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      wtf man are you stoned or something? do you have any clue about this or not? :D
    • dcmcfyl
      dcmcfyl
      Bronze
      You can move to a differnt poker room by signing up using the pokerstrategy bonus code and taking advantage of the first deposit bonuses ( http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms ). However, if you already have an account, you will not be able to recieve strategy points through it unless you can convice pokerstars to retrack your account, and I don't think anyone has succeded in accomplishing that. I'm in the same boat as you, I decided it would be fun to start playing poker, so I signed up at pokerstars just for a play money account. A few months later, I found this site. I really wish I could play on stars too, but I find Full Tilt is just as good, especially with their latest update.
    • knb22
      knb22
      Silver
      A question related to this: if I move my money from one pokerroom to another, will it still be looked upon as a normal deposit?
    • Timnichol
      Timnichol
      Basic
      Jump around, jump up, jump up and get down. :P :s_biggrin:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by knb22
      A question related to this: if I move my money from one pokerroom to another, will it still be looked upon as a normal deposit?
      You would need to clear your initial starting capital as laid out in the important sticky.

Once you transfer your money you would then just have to meet any specific platform requirements that may occur, PokerStrategy would not have any further commitment from you.

As other members have pointed out, you can of course have an account at more than one platform, e.g. PokerStars, Full Tilt, Titan, Party etc. and would earn PokerStrategy points on each one that you set up using the PokerStrategy code (but would need to deposit your own funds).

Hope this helps,

Bart
    • knb22
      knb22
      Silver
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      You would need to clear your initial starting capital as laid out in the important sticky.

Once you transfer your money you would then just have to meet any specific platform requirements that may occur, PokerStrategy would not have any further commitment from you.

As other members have pointed out, you can of course have an account at more than one platform, e.g. PokerStars, Full Tilt, Titan, Party etc. and would earn PokerStrategy points on each one that you set up using the PokerStrategy code (but would need to deposit your own funds).

Hope this helps,

Bart
      Ok, so my plan is first to clear the 1st bonus (making my money there withdrawable), then move my money from mansion to fulltilt, but still earning SP from fulltilt. Is this possible?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

Hope this helps,

Bart
      Ok, so my plan is first to clear the 1st bonus (making my money there withdrawable), then move my money from mansion to fulltilt, but still earning SP from fulltilt. Is this possible?
      Yes, no problem with that, quite a few people do it actually.

Good luck

Bart
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      I have created a new account at pokerstars using another e-mail adress. Unfortunately i have the same name and adress on both. Has anybody did this? If yes is it just a matter of time until they block the account or they will tolerate/not know about this thing? ( I haven't sent any documents confirming who i am)
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Just saw that they have the right to close your account and take all your money if they see you did this. :f_love: So funny, if you want to have some fun read the user agreement of a poker room.