The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $25.25
      BTN: $25.00
      SB: $33.05
      BB: $29.42
      UTG: $31.91
      MP: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with 9 :diamond: 7 :diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1, BTN raises to $3.50, SB calls $3.40, 1 fold, Hero calls $2.50

Flop: ($10.75) 9 :club: J :diamond: 3 :diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $7.66, SB raises to $15.32, Hero ???
  • 2 replies
    • PetterG2
      Don't call the re-raise pre. You're get horrible odds and you are investing more than 1/9 of your effective stack on a suited 1-gapper, which is not that strong. Your inplied odds is not good enough even vs 2 opponents.

You COULD go broke here. You are a little bit ahead against TPs/OPs, but I think SB has a set here 8/10 times here. He cold-calls a 3-bet pre, which he in my experience only do with 22-JJ here. With the min check/raises the flop I'm 95 % sure he got a set. IMO this is an easy fold.

If we assume BTN got QQ+, AdKd and SB a set we have around 26 % equity, which is not good enough even if we gets it all in vs both of them.

With stats/reads that SB capable of doing this with other weaker hands it could be profitable to go broke here vs 2 other players, but as I said I think he almost always has a set here. So vs unknowns I fold.

Hope this helps.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Preflop is a bit loose but you probably know that.

Postflop you get a hand that looks pretty but isn't really, you're either crushed or flipping against SB's range for raising there imo unless you got a read that he's insane. Given that you still have BU left to act, who c-bet 3-way on an ugly flop for his range, i think you're gonna get it in 3-way against an overpair and a set or a bigger flushdraw too often there for your hand to be good. I'd just cut my losses and fold, if SB had folded i'd jam it on BU.

Hope it helps.