bugger bugger bugger

• boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      boschmans little complaining corner

back on NL5 again. had to make a withdraw to pay the bills.
      started day before yesterday with $70. and now im down to $39.
      losing AA against TT or flushdraws. got KKK beaten by runner runners.
      i really kicked my PC. (it didnt help, just hurt my foot)

lol according to PT i made $1143.- in three months time. i could have been playing on NL 25 now. and i would have done well there i think, my first non- profitable hand is A9o. duh. u dont know how lucky you are out there. WHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

all well, back to the salt mines,

have fun all

edit: i totally forgot to ask my question. i also see that i made $643.43 rake.
      now i have heard about rakeback sites. how much would they pay me back via such a site? it is not that i want to leave u guys but , since my situation, i can use every cent.
      but i like it here AND u provided me with my starting capital, (and u can say a lot of bad stuff about us dutch, but we are loyal).
      i need cash !
  • 3 replies
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Don't worry, if you have done it once you can do it again - provided you don't become impatient.
    • TheBelgarion
      TheBelgarion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boschman123
      edit: i totally forgot to ask my question. i also see that i made $643.43 rake.
      now i have heard about rakeback sites. how much would they pay me back via such a site? it is not that i want to leave u guys but , since my situation, i can use every cent.
      but i like it here AND u provided me with my starting capital, (and u can say a lot of bad stuff about us dutch, but we are loyal).
      i need cash !
      1) I think the RAKE PT is calculating is only kinda related to your real rake .. because rakes are not in the history and therefore PT makes assumtions about the rake

2) Dont play Poker if you need the Money ... :D
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Assumptions like the difference between all money that went into the pot and all pots distributed being the rake? I'm not sure where else the money would've gone. (That said, it's not the same as your "generated" rake, it's only from pots you won. And it might be wrong for split pots and side pots looking at the SQL now, but maybe not, I don't know how they're handled in the db. EDIT: now I do, and correcting this is simple. It made all of $27.02 difference to the rake though, while rake taken from me versus "generated" rake is over $200.)

Normal rakeback rates are in the 25-35% range so it wouldn't've made enough of a difference to let you move up. Not trying to live off the lowest micro stakes would.