This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25SH KK vs sooo weird play

• silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with K:diamond: K:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.85, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.85, 1 fold, BB raises to $3, Hero raises to $9.95, 1 fold, BB calls $6.95

Flop: ($20.85) A:heart: 3:heart: 6:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, HERO ????

BB first hand at the table.. No reads or history. I have no idea what to do here..
  • 3 replies
    • shadeson
      shadeson
      Bronze
      bet/fold is not an option , so either you go all in with it or just cb and go all in on the turn :] in my opinion to many worse hands will bet into you on the turn after c/c flop to fold
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      I think we can put him on a range here of (maybe as low as) TT to KK and AK. The A sucks, but I think it's more likely that he have JJ/QQ here. There is no way any worse hands are calling a push here, so I would check behind here in order to get queens and jacks to lead out on the turn. I think this is the best way to extract value. If he check turn I would check behind here as well and check behind/call river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      against unknown I´d shove. he might have there all sorts of draws which I don´t mind if he folds or calls
      You have 15$ left and pot is huge, so imo you should put your money all-in, although very often worse hands would call, nevertheless you take pot big pot without showdown which is always the good thing