[NL20-NL50] NL25SH KK vs sooo weird play

• silent21
      Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with K:diamond: K:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.85, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.85, 1 fold, BB raises to $3, Hero raises to $9.95, 1 fold, BB calls $6.95

Flop: ($20.85) A:heart: 3:heart: 6:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, HERO ????

BB first hand at the table.. No reads or history. I have no idea what to do here..
  • 3 replies
    • shadeson
      bet/fold is not an option , so either you go all in with it or just cb and go all in on the turn :] in my opinion to many worse hands will bet into you on the turn after c/c flop to fold
    • PetterG2
      I think we can put him on a range here of (maybe as low as) TT to KK and AK. The A sucks, but I think it's more likely that he have JJ/QQ here. There is no way any worse hands are calling a push here, so I would check behind here in order to get queens and jacks to lead out on the turn. I think this is the best way to extract value. If he check turn I would check behind here as well and check behind/call river.
    • Kaitz20
      against unknown I´d shove. he might have there all sorts of draws which I don´t mind if he folds or calls
      You have 15$ left and pot is huge, so imo you should put your money all-in, although very often worse hands would call, nevertheless you take pot big pot without showdown which is always the good thing