This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

im missing strategy points

• ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      my strategy points for july 30th haven't been added??

i've been grinding every day for the last 3 or 4 days and 29th says 1660 points 30th 0 points ??!?!?? and 31st 1320 points

please fix
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ihufa,

That is quite strange if you did indeed play all these days. Please write a ticket to our support and they will look into it for you.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      me 2 same problem.
      i think its connect whith the full tilt new software
      cuze i know ihufa play full tilt 2
    • cristi22
      cristi22
      Bronze
      hyhy....i have a problem please help me...i have pass the quizz ....i pass all the terms and condition ..i chosee mansion poker to received the 50$ but my mansion acount was blocked ??? why?? i have one acount at mansion and one acount at bet365 ...i got a message that just one ipoker in play ....please help me...or tell me at how poker transferr the 50 $ and if i can chose another poker room
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      i have similar problem:

I did get points listed on home page and it says "Last four weeks: 38073" but I'm 54th in top100 with only 33 863.. strange..
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Please update the strategy points today, I have no patience to read the platinum articles :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roswellx
      Please update the strategy points today, I have no patience to read the platinum articles :)
      Depending on the PokerRoom you are playing at we will do our best :)

Have fun with the platinum articles once you move up!

Best regards
      SoyCD