Hi all

• DavidRadovanZelic
      DavidRadovanZelic
      Global
      Hi all i first would thank to ps.com ho is give me the opportunity to play poker for real money and i hopefully we would cooperate from now to future, not just with staff but same with other poker players on PS. I am from Serbia this my chance to advance in poker world and make more and more money! I have question for all you, What is the best poker room you can recommended for me ? I gona play NL cash games and tournaments, where is the best place for this?

Thanks all who gona read my post! See you on poker tables !
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DavidRadovanZelic & welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you.

Yes, PokerStrategy provides great strategy and coaching guides with which to improve your game and the community is full of friendly fellow members who are quick to help and pass on their own experiences and expertise.

Poker room choice is really down to each players own preference, a lot of us actually play on several different platforms.
      A lot of members will say that they prefer the high volume sites such as PokerStars or Full Tilt, however other sites such as ipoker or Pacific tend to be fishier and can offer good opportunities too.

I'll let other members tell you which they prefer, I tend to play mostly on Full Tilt but also play occasionally on other sites.

Wherever you choose to play, we all wish you every success and above all enjoy your poker :)

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze

Your famous already :P
    • DavidRadovanZelic
      DavidRadovanZelic
      Global
      He he amazing !
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Pokerstars & Full Tilt are the best.. :)
    • l0gan7
      l0gan7
      Bronze
      Hello,

I just started a few days ago and i choose partypoker, and i'm having fun there!

GL.

Regards,
      L0gan7