is it just me ?

• shanshichi
      shanshichi
      Bronze
      :f_eek: Is it just me , or playing SSS 0.05/0.10$ on PartyPoker is just impossible? I'm playing for a couple of weeks on PP and i just can't take it anymore , there are too many shortieees. I think i will change to BBS and play a lower limit and maybe after i reach a good BM i'll try the SSS on bigger limits 0.10/0.25$. What would you sugest? :f_confused:
  • 6 replies
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      It's not much different for BSS, still ideal to have a decent amount of chips on the table. I was playing BSS NL10 on Party and I had the same issues. I've temporarily gone back to SSS to grind off my bonus (playing higher limits and more tables). It gets better at NL25 and NL50.
    • shanshichi
      shanshichi
      Bronze
      oh , i'm sure that i won't play at all on 0.05/0.10$ . I hope i'll just get my 150$ BM through my lower limits play and then move up on 0.10/0.25$ . Thanks for your sharing :]
    • Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      I have exactly the same problem. Last 4 days have been catastrophic, I have lost half of my starting capital playing SSS at these tables. Over half of good hands get uncalled, couple of them run to Aces, some of them get nasty suckouts and rest doesn't earn back the sum of the blinds. And what's worse - you can't move down a limit, because all NL4 tables have 2$ buy-in.

Table selection is much more important in PP than on the other sites. If you can get a seat on 4 decent tables at the same time you are lucky. Also the waiting lists are way too long.

Today I started to look over every hand I've played there (over 7000 total) and I think it improves my game a lot. I really hope it's me and I can get back to my feet. I rather keep playing, because I still need 160 points to clear my starting capital. I really hope it won't burn out before I can get those points.
    • WorldEdit
      WorldEdit
      Bronze
      I never played the SSS for me it just doesnt make any sense.... From the begining i played BSS on lower limits and once i had back enough to support it i moved to the NL10 BSS and it was a disaster due to the amount of SSS there... there are SO MANY sometimes it was me and someone else the only BSS guys, its ridiculous
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      play BSS and learn poker
    • shanshichi
      shanshichi
      Bronze
      yes eddiie this is what i'm doing , so much better :D