This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

the 100$ bonus again

• dianaisaS
      dianaisaS
      Bronze
      hi. i have already made 240 FPP (i see this on my cashier, right?). i have 540 strategy points.
      i registered like 2 months ago.
      should i have already received a share of the 100$?
  • 3 replies
    • PKSSebulba
      PKSSebulba
      Bronze
      Ive got same question. I got starting capital when there was a need to get 800 FPP points. Since Im very close to 800FPP i have a question, will it be transfered automaticly to my account ? Online support doesnt know anything so i wish someone here can help me.

EDIT: That support never knows a s***, asked them about few things so far, never get correct answer ;)
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      if it's the second starting capital, you only get 50$ the extra 100$ is as first starting capital I guess. I only received 50$ as well
    • dianaisaS
      dianaisaS
      Bronze
      yes thats true, they take a lot to answer a question and if i make them wait more than 2 minutes they disconnect and i have to start all over, and it always ends in making me send and e-mail to the support but they never answer.
      the worst part: this is my FIRST bonus and i haven't received none of the extra $100 bonus...