PP first deposit bonus clarify

• shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Silver
      I have yet to make a deposit or cashout on Partypoker.

I have grinded $50 to $250 and currently working on the first quarter of the $100 bonus offered by Pokerstrategy.

After I clear all 4 $25 increments, I estimate (VERY ROUGHLY) that my bankroll will be around $450.

Would I be allowed to cash this out? Then deposit this back and take advantage of the first deposit (up to $500) bonus for first time depositors?

I'm just checking! And would I have to enter some code when I deposit?

This sounds rather too good to be true!
  • 6 replies
    • k0praonu
      k0praonu
      Bronze
      You can't get a first deposit bonus on PP since the 50$ pokerstrategy starting capital already counts as the first deposit, as far as I know.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k0praonu
      You can't get a first deposit bonus on PP since the 50$ pokerstrategy starting capital already counts as the first deposit, as far as I know.
      No, the starting capital doesn't count as a first deposit, you can still get the bonus :s_love:

I'm not sure if you can cash out without ever depositing though.
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Silver
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      Originally posted by k0praonu
      No, the starting capital doesn't count as a first deposit, you can still get the bonus :s_love:

I'm not sure if you can cash out without ever depositing though.
      Here lies my worries :(
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      He shortfuse, if you don't get an answer quick from the forums try contacting their support. I emailed them today with a simple question, and got an answer a few hours later !;)
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Silver
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      He shortfuse, if you don't get an answer quick from the forums try contacting their support. I emailed them today with a simple question, and got an answer a few hours later !;)
      ok i just did a little 'practise' run of cashing out haha

i found that whilst i cannot cash out through cards because i did not make a deposit, i believe i can still use a bank transfer though this charges a $3 fee.

if i do have any problems once i decide to cash some out then il take ur advice and ask them!
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I have never deposited or withdrawn either but I beleive you cant withdraw until you have deposited, but you can deposit $10 then withdraw as much as you like. I assume this is to do with security or something, or to make sure they send your money to the right place.