This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PP first deposit bonus clarify

• shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      I have yet to make a deposit or cashout on Partypoker.

I have grinded $50 to $250 and currently working on the first quarter of the $100 bonus offered by Pokerstrategy.

After I clear all 4 $25 increments, I estimate (VERY ROUGHLY) that my bankroll will be around $450.

Would I be allowed to cash this out? Then deposit this back and take advantage of the first deposit (up to $500) bonus for first time depositors?

I'm just checking! And would I have to enter some code when I deposit?

This sounds rather too good to be true!
  • 6 replies
    • k0praonu
      k0praonu
      Bronze
      You can't get a first deposit bonus on PP since the 50$ pokerstrategy starting capital already counts as the first deposit, as far as I know.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k0praonu
      You can't get a first deposit bonus on PP since the 50$ pokerstrategy starting capital already counts as the first deposit, as far as I know.
      No, the starting capital doesn't count as a first deposit, you can still get the bonus :s_love:

I'm not sure if you can cash out without ever depositing though.
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      Originally posted by k0praonu
      No, the starting capital doesn't count as a first deposit, you can still get the bonus :s_love:

I'm not sure if you can cash out without ever depositing though.
      Here lies my worries :(
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      He shortfuse, if you don't get an answer quick from the forums try contacting their support. I emailed them today with a simple question, and got an answer a few hours later !;)
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      He shortfuse, if you don't get an answer quick from the forums try contacting their support. I emailed them today with a simple question, and got an answer a few hours later !;)
      ok i just did a little 'practise' run of cashing out haha

i found that whilst i cannot cash out through cards because i did not make a deposit, i believe i can still use a bank transfer though this charges a $3 fee.

if i do have any problems once i decide to cash some out then il take ur advice and ask them!
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I have never deposited or withdrawn either but I beleive you cant withdraw until you have deposited, but you can deposit $10 then withdraw as much as you like. I assume this is to do with security or something, or to make sure they send your money to the right place.