Referral Bonuses - still waiting

• pokeradore
      pokeradore
      Bronze
      Hello Poker Strategy,

I am due a bonus for all the referral I have made. Under your new bonus promotion I am due another $65 - but most of my referrals were made under the old system under which I would be due another $85.

This has been due for a couple of weeks now and I await patiently for my bonus. I submitted a support ticket 3 days ago, but no-one is responding to it, so I am making a post here too.

Hope to see my referral bonus as I love telling all my poker friends about PokerStrategy and the great bonuses you can get here.

Please reply soon.

Thanks
      PokerAdore.
  • 6 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hello pokeradore,

ill have a closer look at this in the afternoon and then come back to you later...
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Why you did not get a response to your ticket is our failure. Seems like one of the support members marked your ticket as answered but did not take any further action.

About your money. This is a technical problem. Should be fixed within the next days. So i am sorry but please wait until the end of this week, then the money should be on your account.

During the promotion time period (January and February) you get the first $10 for every member that made 5 PP. For march and the rest of this year you get the first $10 for every member that made 15PP. It counts the registration date of the recruited member. So for example when you recruited someone who registered on the 26th February this person only needs 5PP so that you get your first $10 (no matter when he will achieve the first PartyPoints).

Important: If there occurs a problem, for example when you think there is a mistake in our system so that someone recruited in february already has 5PP but you don't get the money for it then please let me/ and the support team know.
    • pokeradore
      pokeradore
      Bronze
      Thanks Stefan, Bonus funds received!

Keep up the good work guys and I will go and get some more player for PokerStrategy!!
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yeah thx pokeradore, we really love the effort from a top referer like you are.

We are already thinking about ideas how to help you recruit more people, like new/better banners and other stuff.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • henro1987
      henro1987
      Bronze
      i'm just trying to see if i'm bronze or not, i passed the quiz but it won't let me read the articles
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      You ll become a bronze member after you get the first $50 from us.

Mainly this should happen within 24 (maximum 48h) after passing the quiz

Best regards,
      Stefan