This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 FR, A5s

• jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Villain is 12/6 AF=2.0 WtSD=26, FoldtoCbet=75, BB to steal Fold/call/3bet 86/12/2 on 2k hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25.10)
      BB ($33.90)
      UTG ($27.48)
      UTG+1 ($8.45)
      UTG+2 ($5.39)
      MP1 ($4.75)
      Hero ($25.65)
      CO ($4.97)
      BTN ($8.40)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: 5:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1, fold, fold, SB calls $0.90, fold

FLOP ($2.25) Q:diamond: K:heart: T:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.40, SB raises to $4.25, Hero calls $2.85

TURN ($10.75) Q:diamond: K:heart: T:heart: Q:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($10.75) Q:diamond: K:heart: T:heart: Q:heart: 4:diamond:

SB bets $7, Hero raises to $20.40 (AI), SB calls $12.85 (AI)

Well, thinking after I'm having doubts about my play. This player seems to be somewhat solid. On flop I have very strong draw, but still should I 3bet flop here? He must have at least a two pair with this chekraise. Turn he insta checks, so I decided to check behind to see what hi is doing on river. On river I was really thinking about a call but at table it appeared kinda week to me. What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Calling ip is fine
      His c/r seems quite large, so I think he isn´t doing that too many times with lower flushdraws or random hands, so I´d also call flop and evaluate on the turn
      I think I´d bet turn and call shove.
      If he has there boat, then you´re going to loose anyway by shoving river, but I want Qx hands and lower flushes to c/rai over my bet on the turn
      River shove is fine, although you put him quite a strong range on the turn, then you can also just call. he has there boat a lot of times.