just wondering about the bonus

• 2 replies
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Silver
      hi there well ive been waiting for well over 3 weeks now i signed up to poker stars got a message from here saying that they wot give me the bonus so i had to choose another site did that about 4 days ago and still nothing i filled all the form out correctly, its one big joke dont get ya hope up on getting it i think this site is one big con, ive been messed about so much just warning you, on the other hand you could get ya bonus in the next 3 to 4 working day if you do it prove to you this site is good, but to me its a con support on here is poor i dont think they like me anyway thats me, but you should get ya bonus in 3 to 4 working days :)
    • kaynine1784
      kaynine1784
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iez
      i passed the quiz today and applied for the 150 starting capital on full tilt, just wondering how long on average this will take. thanks
      I got mine in 48 hours though it was in the middle of the week, I don't think they operate on the weekends. Make sure to check you email just in case they request an id check, which I did not have to do, also check for tickets which can be found in the help section they sometimes try to contact you that way. Just be patient and if everything is in order you will have your starting capital before you know it.

To Johnboy; IF this was a con that would mean that there is over 2 million people in on it. I also don't see how it would be a profitable con, considering the fact that you had not already deposited prior to have been given the opportunity of a free bankroll given the link that the chance of you depositing after is pretty slim..but hey everybody is entitled to their own opinion and this is just mine...

regards Kaynine