Choosing poker table - SSS

• jcuriel85
      jcuriel85
      Bronze
      Hello everyone:

I am posting because I have a really important question and I am not sure where to read it.
      Im playing with the SSS. I would like to know how do I need to choose a poker table to be more profitable.
      What does it better, see de average pot or the %players/flop?
      Consider that I am a tight player because I am playing with the SSS. I play in pokerstars.
      Is it important to consider the hour you play? If I play in pokerstars, at what time should I play?
      I mean at what time fishes are playing.
      Thank you very much, good luck to all.
  • 1 reply
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      1. Number of players - the more the better. At Stars there are enough tables, so you should only sit at a table wich has 8 players already.
      2. Number of very tight players. You can usually not recognize them that easily, but you can try to avoid other shortstacker, unless you see them play bad (like calling preflop or just playing bad hands which need implied odds like suited connectors or small pocketpairs).
      The %players/flop is a good thing to look at as well. You should aim for higher number, like 30 %. It is more likely to get acition for your good hands on these tables. The average pot is not that important for you, you don't need huge pots which are often results of a recent all-in confrontations between bigstacks anyway.

Good luck