General questions

• Clementin
      Clementin
      Bronze
      Salut,

1. I just registered to Poker Strategy few minutes ago and I want to benefit from the starting capital. I have a question though. My son is already a member of Poker Strategy (he's the one who convinced me to register) and he lives with me for the rest of the summer. We are both on the same router and therefore have the same IP. Is it possible for me to benefit from the starting capital also?

2. If I'm allowed to have the starting capital, I will probably choose Full Tilt. I was wondering...will I be allowed to benefit from the rakeback system or you have to deposit some money to be able too?

3. How the rake is calculated at Full Tilt? I know there is rake only when the flop has been seen but what if you were folded? Do you earn rake even if you are not in the hand? I'm asking because I think I will try the SSS; since you play very few hands, if rake are calculated only when you are in the hand, it probably does not worth it.

4. Also, even if I wanna try SSS, Sit N go seems also interesting. What are the best rooms for sit N go? I heard stars is very nice but unfortunatly, does not offer rakeback but VIP points...So my question is, since I will start multitabling very low Sit N go (1$), will the rakeback (fulltilt) make a difference or I should go on stars?

Cl
  • 2 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey Clementin,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

I will answer your questions 1 by 1 :)

1. Yes it is possible to receive the capital, but you will most probably be required to make an id check. This way PokerStrategy knows that it isnt your brother and that this isnt a multiple account.

2. If you chose Full Tilt to receive your starting capital then you will receive rakeback on a weekly basis - There is no need to deposit to receive rakeback. Please note though that the account has to be made with the PokerStrategy bonus code.

3. Im not 100% sure but I think your rake will count from hands that you were involved in and won. This means that the rake was taken away from your winnings will count as your rake.

4. Full Tilt offers a range of SnGs but on the low limits ($1, $2) the rake can be quite high. Rakeback can kind of offset this so you would probably be ok. However i have heard that for SnGs pokerstars is better. I think the traffic is double Full Tilts and on avg. you pay less rake. But ultimately its up to you and your personal preferences :)

So i hope this helps. Best of luck,

Regards,

-Jack
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Im pretty sure that:

3. You get rake from all hands where you were dealt cards, this is why SSS clears bonuses in no time at all.