is this site fake and 1 big con

• johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Silver
      hi do real people come here? do all the people get the bonus? do they limit the bonus to so many people? have you ever had a problem with this site and they never get back to you? what do you think of this site? have you won big at the tables because of this site? here are the questions what most people want answering plz leave your storys and comments below il love you here from you all and il tell you a few back many thanks poker players :) :) donks stop leaving stupid message about being rigged i know that.....pfffff
  • 9 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      this is 100% rigged thats why 2 million members are here
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Johnboy1,

I had the same thoughts,

A year ago I was playing for play money on pokerstars. I saw a link from someone on a play money table there. Saw the site and just laughed when asked for my ID to "verify myself"

A couple months later, a friend I met at university played poker, and had made a ton! He told me to sign up for this site, thats how he'd started playing poker, he knew someone who worked there and it was legit. I still fairly skeptically signed up.

I got the money in 2 days, was able to withdraw etc. Read through the blogs and forums you can see theres a whole community here that you can get to know and everyone here has been helped by pokerstrategy. I decided to give back by being a moderator and helping new people like yourself :)

Good luck, and I hope to see you around the forum soon!!

dadude77
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      I cant even begin to imagine the amount of work that would have to be done to create a con on such a large scale lol
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by johnboy1
      hi do real people come here?
      Nope we're all robots.

But seriously, Don't you think if it was a con there would be some way of them getting the money out of you? You know, like that "make money with google" thing where you had to pay $1 for some fake program to get started.....

PokerStrategy never actually asks anything of you but to improve your game and make more money for yourself. They even give you the money to get started with lol.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Last time I checked I was real....

But then again we might live in the matrix... you can't be too sure :(
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Me=Bot of Pokerstrategy
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by johnboy1
      hi do real people come here? do all the people get the bonus? do they limit the bonus to so many people? have you ever had a problem with this site and they never get back to you? what do you think of this site? have you won big at the tables because of this site? here are the questions what most people want answering plz leave your storys and comments below il love you here from you all and il tell you a few back many thanks poker players :) :) donks stop leaving stupid message about being rigged i know that.....pfffff
      go easy on the booze man.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      I used to be a robot... now I play FL... I don't know what I am now...
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      i have yet to see them ask any1 for money. So unless they are teaching every1 how to play bad, hoping they deposit their own money and then trying to win it back from them... It seems pretty legit.