Dealer: Dealing River: [Ah]
      Dealer: kiwiinoz has a pair of Eights
      Dealer: tshizzell has a pair of Eights - lower kicker
      Dealer: kiwiinoz wins pot (8,954) with a pair of Eights
  • 3 replies
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      They just limped so you would assume they might have a mediocre card in their hand (ie 8) but after the all-ins, it is a tough decision.. maybe they hit two pair. I would've folded too..
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      try to use a hand converter to post your hands, it really helps (try weaktight.com)

Also, what are the other variables.....position, stack sizes, tourney/cash game??

Now to the hand as shown....i really dont like the limp, enter a pot with a raise, or just fold...with pocket tens it's a raise for me.

Then on the flop, the call is again very bad...you're either folding, or raising (3 times the bet...so 2100 unless that is more than half your stack and then it's all in)...with an overpair just put it in there...

In short, it was a very poorly played hand...but hey, we've all been there, that's why you're here... :)

Make sure you read the articles on no-limit play to help you improve, check out the web for hand convertors and post plenty of hands in the evaluation forums, as well as look at other peoples hands and think how you would play them.

Good luck at the tables...
    • animusss
      animusss
      Basic
      I had found that the other two players at the table were constantly trying to steal with nothing and by check/calling they were more inclined to bet due to my showing weakness.