kexix
      Bronze
      Party Poker
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
      10 players
      Converter

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is SB with 4 3
      2 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, 3 folds, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: 3 T 8 ($0.4, 4 players)
      Hero bets $0.3, BB folds, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: A ($1.3, 3 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, UTG+2 folds, MP2 raises to $2.1, Hero calls.

River: 6 ($5.5, 2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $2, Hero calls.

Results:
      Final pot: $9.5

can't get the stacksize up so mp2 has 12$
  • 2 replies
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      I assume your stack covers MP2.

I'd play the hand pretty much the same as you here depending upon my read of MP2 and UTG+2.

Flop: I'd lead for a psb with my baby-flush draw. Foldz would be nice (A3 and better flush draws especially). I'd also play a set the same way especially with this board.

Turn: If I felt that neither villain was a calling-station (and hence I had some FE here) I'd lead for about 3/4 pot here.

River:After the turn action it is quite likely that MP2 has a made hand and I would therefore lead the river for $4 expecting to be called.

If MP2 flat called the turn and the river was a blank then I would be compelled to fire again on the river. Too drawy.
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      against 3 opponents i'd just check the flop and see what happens. i dont think you have that much fold equity here.

the same applies to the turn. you got 2 callers on the flop. now, you should definitely check since you dont wanna get raised.

river is played way to passive. bet/call. most of the time yo are ahead.