This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] bottom pair+fd 10nl FR

• kexix
      kexix
      Bronze
      Party Poker
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
      10 players
      Converter

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is SB with 4 3
      2 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, 3 folds, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: 3 T 8 ($0.4, 4 players)
      Hero bets $0.3, BB folds, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: A ($1.3, 3 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, UTG+2 folds, MP2 raises to $2.1, Hero calls.

River: 6 ($5.5, 2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $2, Hero calls.

Results:
      Final pot: $9.5

can't get the stacksize up so mp2 has 12$
  • 2 replies
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      I assume your stack covers MP2.

I'd play the hand pretty much the same as you here depending upon my read of MP2 and UTG+2.

Flop: I'd lead for a psb with my baby-flush draw. Foldz would be nice (A3 and better flush draws especially). I'd also play a set the same way especially with this board.

Turn: If I felt that neither villain was a calling-station (and hence I had some FE here) I'd lead for about 3/4 pot here.

River:After the turn action it is quite likely that MP2 has a made hand and I would therefore lead the river for $4 expecting to be called.

If MP2 flat called the turn and the river was a blank then I would be compelled to fire again on the river. Too drawy.
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      against 3 opponents i'd just check the flop and see what happens. i dont think you have that much fold equity here.

the same applies to the turn. you got 2 callers on the flop. now, you should definitely check since you dont wanna get raised.

river is played way to passive. bet/call. most of the time yo are ahead.