Getting frustrated..

• Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      I'm currently at a 200BB downswing, thats rather harsh.
      I know I'm not playing perfectly but I know for sure that I'm playing better then the average .10/.20 limit player (cause I learned it overhere ;) )

My aces never get called, when I flop the nuts I get sucked out, all the unlucky things u guys probably know.

Any advice? Am I playing that badly or is it all bad luck? If this streak keeps going then I might even go broke before I reach my 5000 raked hands :(
  • 6 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Can't help you much with that... but everyone will get the same swings so maybe this helps you ;)
      ( I just heardd yesterday that one of our highroller has 1000BB dowmswing with is at lweast 20,000$ for him ;) )

Start posting hands ... maybe we can find a few leak for you :)
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      Originally posted by ciRith
      ( I just heardd yesterday that one of our highroller has 1000BB dowmswing with is at lweast 20,000$ for him ;) )
      Who?

@nog:
      Its usually a mixture of bad play and bad luck. You cant do anything against the bad luck, but you can try to eliminate the bad-play-part (which often is a big part) by posting hands and visiting coaching etc.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      of course bad play does it too... that why I said he should start posting hands :)

btw ulek do you which do you like more: more hands in one post or for every hand one post?

1000BB was schniblor. (I said at least because I don't know how much he lost the limits above ^^)
      he told us so in his 2nd video which is very nice :)
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      Yeah I'll post some hands today, the problem is I dont know on what hands I'm playing badly, anyone want to analyse an entire session? :p
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      You can post any hand in which you are unsure about how to play.

@Cirith: I like one hand per post, so the discussion does not get mixed with other hands, but if you have several hands about one topic (for example river play) its fine to put them all in one post.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nogatsira
      Yeah I'll post some hands today, the problem is I dont know on what hands I'm playing badly, anyone want to analyse an entire session? :p
      JUst post hands in which you don't know how to play it correctly at the moment you play it ...

I do this and just press F2 everytime I was unsure.. since I work with Texas Grab'em I post much more hands (just yesterday/today 12 out of 1200 hands ^^)

@Ulek alright then :)