This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Table Selection when is it not wort playin?

• 5 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I've noticed profit on all sorts of tables, they are all profitable if you know how to adapt to them. I think Hasenbraten mentioned in one of his videos that theres many fish on every table of the micro-low stakes.

I look for +20% VPIP and no more than 30% shorties but at times I have to play 15% VPIP(no shorties) or 40-50% shorties(+30% VPIP =) ).

Edit: The table stats can vary a lot from hand to hand so you can't always be sure of them
    • thedrui
      thedrui
      Bronze
      TY
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      I play SSS and i actually play only on tables that have max 1 SSS'er not more. And if theres 1 SSS'er and 1 player siting out i leave if a sss'er has position on me. So pretty tight table selection but at least it works for me.
      if i were to play BSS i would probably do the same or play deep stack tables.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I play SSS and always have some other SSS-ers at my table. I don't have much problems with that however, you just need to adapt to those nits :)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I had to adapt to having many shorties since ipoker is full of them apparently. As long as they are on my right, its no problem =)

And the 50BB minimum tables are no walk in the park.