Table Selection when is it not wort playin?

• 5 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I've noticed profit on all sorts of tables, they are all profitable if you know how to adapt to them. I think Hasenbraten mentioned in one of his videos that theres many fish on every table of the micro-low stakes.

I look for +20% VPIP and no more than 30% shorties but at times I have to play 15% VPIP(no shorties) or 40-50% shorties(+30% VPIP =) ).

Edit: The table stats can vary a lot from hand to hand so you can't always be sure of them
    • thedrui
      thedrui
      Bronze
      TY
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      I play SSS and i actually play only on tables that have max 1 SSS'er not more. And if theres 1 SSS'er and 1 player siting out i leave if a sss'er has position on me. So pretty tight table selection but at least it works for me.
      if i were to play BSS i would probably do the same or play deep stack tables.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I play SSS and always have some other SSS-ers at my table. I don't have much problems with that however, you just need to adapt to those nits :)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I had to adapt to having many shorties since ipoker is full of them apparently. As long as they are on my right, its no problem =)

And the 50BB minimum tables are no walk in the park.