big BRM problem

• Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      i recevied the capital 4-5 months ago ... and lost it in a couple of days. Last week i decided to make a deposit of 55 $ i wanted to make it 60 bat because of excange rates i made it 55$. i played limit a day or two most bead beats i ever seen. busted AA KK lost straights to full houses and so on .. i change it to no limit vere high variance like + 15 - 30 in on day .... I lack brm skills and i tend to play higher limits and lose more money. 3 days ago i strted playing STG's becose i had a huge hole in my brm i was down 30 bucks and that day i maneged to get even with double up STG's. yesterday and today i kept playing theese tornaments and now i onli have 23 dollars. :( is there any chance to make it back with such a small bankroll ? i thought that if i play 2% of it as proper BRM sais that will be lik 50c with that most profitably wold be 50 STG's. first prize is 2.5$ what would you do ? what wold be the best game to recover ? i want to learn all there is to texas holdem but i don't know where to start. comments and advice is really helpfull .
  • 8 replies
    • Merc190E
      Merc190E
      Bronze
      what I would do is play fixed limit again at 0.05/0.10. and read all the articles and watch all the videos available to you.

This might help your bankroll to recover
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • thedrui
      thedrui
      Bronze
      Stop moving on to another game every time you have a down swing,
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      I have an advice for you. Dont rush things! Poker isn't a game where you get rich in one day. With BRM, PokerStrategy.com and PATIENCE you can be profitable no matter what.

I recommend more review of your game sessions and article reading, and if you play SnG's , download ICM Trainer and ICM Trainer Light. And remember, in SnG's you need Patience, play according to the 3 phases strategy chart.

I record at least one session every day and review it to see if I made bad plays. I do hands analyzing and video watching at least 2 hours a day.
    • poldinhoo
      poldinhoo
      Bronze
      hello
      the roll is quite small but not tragic..

I started building bankroll with $30 on NL2 after cashout a month ago..now I have $140 and playing NL5..
      my advice is simple - be patient and concetrate on one simple variant of poker
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      thank you for all the posts i read some of the articles so some videos and gave limit another try on the smaller limit 5 cent 10 cent. i now have 30 dollars. 7 bucks in one day :D good up swing really need it
    • arvydkot
      arvydkot
      Bronze
      Allways keep up to the strategy and bankroll managment. And try not to pay attention to bad beats. It just hapens. All beginers thinks that they get more bad beats than others, but its not true. Not only read articles but try to understand as much as you can. Just keep trying until u become a wining player. And choose your game and stick to it
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thedrui
      Stop moving on to another game every time you have a down swing,
      +1