Joined ages ago, now ready to learn.

• cubbybri
      cubbybri
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Story goes been playing leisurely for about 4 years. Got more serious as of late. Was playing low limit SNGs on Absolute and Ultimate and ran into a dry spell. They also changed there bonus rules so pointless to stay with all their other issues.

Starting here on Bet365 and still sry running SNG goes so using the articles to become a better FL player now.

I'm a winning player over 20000+ hands but see already that the skill level is much better at .25/.5 than it was when I had the bulk of these hands.

Hopefully I'll help/get the help I need in this community.

Hope to talk to some of you soon.

P.S. My PS points still not being tracked(since July 3). Someone here is working on it but almost a month. Anyone can put my mind at ease about this issue?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi cubbybri & welcome back to PokerStrategy,

We have a great friendly community here with lots of experienced members eager to pass on tips and expertise, so your certainly in the right place :)

Take your time to browse the site as there is lots on offer to members here, all help to refine your existing game further. There will no doubt be lots of news strategy guides, information and videos from when you were with us before.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart