This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50$ strating capital problem

• orield1
      orield1
      Basic
      hello
      i has passed the quiz and writed my real details, and i did not get any email or the money into my account.
      its been almost 96 hours!
      what am i need to do to get the 50$ strating capital?
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi orield1 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

You should receive an ID check by E-mail. If you haven't yet, then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Have patience, once you have cleared the ID check, the starting capital shouldn't take too long to come through.

Best regards,

Bart
    • orield1
      orield1
      Basic
      i have pay attention some minutes ago that i have a ticket from your support.
      your support has writed that i need to write my personal details at FullTiltPoker and so i did, and i have sended a ticket back and noticed about it.

so i still need to send an ID Check? or its not necessary anymore?
      if it is not necessary so how long do i need to wait until i get the 50$ starting capital?