Known players:
      SB:
      $7,21
      MP2:
      $5,98
      Hero:
      $8,65

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:club: , K:diamond:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0,05, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,25, BU folds, SB calls $0,23, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,60) 6:diamond: , 8:spade: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,60, SB calls $0,60.

Turn: ($1,80) 5:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1,75, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,80

I'm beat with any pocket pairs from 44 to 99 here.
      My train of thought was to protect on the turn to not come across a T high straight or to split the pot.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you can bet, but at that case I´d prefer betting 1,3-1,5 and folding to shove
      no need o pot, since it is not so likely that too many worse hands would call your potsize bet on the turn
      in general I´d just check back and sometimes call river bet
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Thank you for the feedback Kaitz20, for all the hands. It's really useful and I appreciated.

With this occasion, I thank Maya and the other judges too, for the good feedback they give.

I'll keep posting here. I like evaluating my hands, it helps my game. :s_grin:

Cheers and Good Luck! :heart:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gabinr1
      Thank you for the feedback Kaitz20, for all the hands. It's really useful and I appreciated.

With this occasion, I thank Maya and the other judges too, for the good feedback they give.

I'll keep posting here. I like evaluating my hands, it helps my game. :s_grin:

Cheers and Good Luck! :heart:
      ty for feedback
      I also started 2007 as beginner and learned a lot from forums.
      the more you think about different poker situations the better you get
      hope you can move up soon :)

And maybe this helps a little.
      Try to players at some kind of ranges. NL 5 it is quite difficult, but nevertheless you can make notes and observe how many hands they are playing. After that you can decide when to c-bet, when to double barrel, when triple barrel. What I´ve experienced a lot is overbetting and c/r turns
      It put often opponents on difficult decision, which means they would often fold better hand than I (ofcourse it is not reasonable to think that someone folds anything nl 5- but then you can take c/r turn as a made hands :) )