This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Min Re-Raise

• soonish
      soonish
      Bronze
      I think the minimum re-raise when you ve got the nuts doesnt work as good as it use to...
      So now instead of re-raising two times i do it 2.5 times and I think it works, as people think I m bluffing because of the small size of my raise.Voila
      I just wanted to share this with you guys I don t know if I was clear thu... :f_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      min raise = nuts

Man dude... stick to standardized raises at all times... with air, with nuts, with draws if u raise.... polarize your game. Thats pretty important.

Nothing is more noticeable then a non-standard raise....
    • soonish
      soonish
      Bronze
      I know thanks for that advice,I almost always bet the same amount but this seems to work with bad player generally. It is true that good player don t fall in the trap, or it can induce a call if you ve got an agressve image, I guess.
    • soonish
      soonish
      Bronze
      I mean what s work with bad player it s the min re raise not the other one.
      Ok I have to go back to my English school I think.