Cashing out through Neteller

• bignamba10
      Hey everyone!

My situation is the following: I started with my 50$ from PS last October, have made a little money and would like to cash it out through the Neteller Online Banking Service. However, as the amount of money I want to cash out is sizeable - about 15K -, I don't know how to do it best. I was told a couple of months ago by a friend of mine that the best way to cash out was at the ATM-machine, progressively, about 600$ a day. The problem is I don't remember the reasons for this being the optimal way ^^ Is FTP going to draw its attention on me if I decided to put out 15K at a time through a check? Because this is actually the way I would prefer, paying about 10$ commission and just having it done fast and easy, transferring the money to my normal banking account.

Would you please tell me your opinions on the various ways to cash out, and recommend me one for my particular situation? I also know that the maximum to cash out on FTP through check is 14,500$, and I could limit my cashout to that amount.

Some answers would be great, as it is kind of an urgent matter ^^

• 1 reply