This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Possibly a stupid question

• thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Hey all! I had been on Pokerstrategy for a few months and made around $400 playing SSS. I spent too much time on the computer so I withdrew and put it in the bank. I recently found that I had $4 on one of my accounts. I made up to $80 but then went to a table with all of it heads up and lost it all (typical). I wasn't doing BRM and it was more for fun. Since then I decided I want to actually win money again so I advertised PokerStrategy on my website and made $50 quickly. I have it at Full Tilt right now. I want to start right of the bat at shorthanded. I have a small basis of BSS but still need much help. Apart from watching videos is there anything in writing for 6-man? Where is the starting hands chart? Thank you so much. I am excited to be back in action.

thedahl

PS: I recommend having a donkey sign other than just Fish and Shark <3 :f_cool:
  • 4 replies
    • natethegreat
      natethegreat
      Bronze
      Hello,
      There is 6max learning material, but I think you have to be Silver before you have access to any of it. Sounds like you won't have too much trouble getting it :)
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Alright. Thank you. I was silver at one point but when I left for a while it got eliminated. Is there a starting hands chart do you know?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      There's no starting hands chart that would be useful for 6-max since it's so situational. The best is to learn via videos or coachings (there's several a week).
      You'll need silver status though, so why not grind SSS for a day or 3 till you get there? It'll give you a bit more margin too, since 25BI isn't really enough for 6-max (I'd recommend *at least* 30BI -- I've had 30-40BI downswings)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      There's no starting hands chart that would be useful for 6-max since it's so situational. The best is to learn via videos or coachings (there's several a week).
      You'll need silver status though, so why not grind SSS for a day or 3 till you get there? It'll give you a bit more margin too, since 25BI isn't really enough for 6-max (I'd recommend *at least* 30BI -- I've had 30-40BI downswings)
      This

-Jack