Possibly a stupid question

• thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Hey all! I had been on Pokerstrategy for a few months and made around $400 playing SSS. I spent too much time on the computer so I withdrew and put it in the bank. I recently found that I had $4 on one of my accounts. I made up to $80 but then went to a table with all of it heads up and lost it all (typical). I wasn't doing BRM and it was more for fun. Since then I decided I want to actually win money again so I advertised PokerStrategy on my website and made $50 quickly. I have it at Full Tilt right now. I want to start right of the bat at shorthanded. I have a small basis of BSS but still need much help. Apart from watching videos is there anything in writing for 6-man? Where is the starting hands chart? Thank you so much. I am excited to be back in action.

thedahl

PS: I recommend having a donkey sign other than just Fish and Shark <3 :f_cool:
  • 4 replies
    • natethegreat
      natethegreat
      Bronze
      Hello,
      There is 6max learning material, but I think you have to be Silver before you have access to any of it. Sounds like you won't have too much trouble getting it :)
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Alright. Thank you. I was silver at one point but when I left for a while it got eliminated. Is there a starting hands chart do you know?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      There's no starting hands chart that would be useful for 6-max since it's so situational. The best is to learn via videos or coachings (there's several a week).
      You'll need silver status though, so why not grind SSS for a day or 3 till you get there? It'll give you a bit more margin too, since 25BI isn't really enough for 6-max (I'd recommend *at least* 30BI -- I've had 30-40BI downswings)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      There's no starting hands chart that would be useful for 6-max since it's so situational. The best is to learn via videos or coachings (there's several a week).
      You'll need silver status though, so why not grind SSS for a day or 3 till you get there? It'll give you a bit more margin too, since 25BI isn't really enough for 6-max (I'd recommend *at least* 30BI -- I've had 30-40BI downswings)
      This

-Jack