Question about cashing out.

• tiro1971
      tiro1971
      Bronze
      Hi guys.

Can any one answer a question for me.

I am playing the micro no limit cash tables and having fun doing this as well as a good ROI. I'm clearing my bonus slowly which is nice. My question is - I know that you have to reach 800 or so FTP before the cash truly becomes yours. (ie being able to withdraw). Is there a timelimit to do this? or could I take a year to get there and still withdraw?

thanks alot

:D
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi tiro1971,

You have 120 days in which to clear the bonus and it is released in $5 steps.

This should be more than sufficient time, even at the micro levels, it is pretty easy to achieve.

Good luck buddy and welcome to the community.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tiro1971
      tiro1971
      Bronze
      Thanks Eaglestar.

That 120 days also applies to being able to cash it out or just to the bonus?
    • bl7nd
      bl7nd
      Bronze
      Does this mean that if you do not meet the required points in the required time all but the released bonus is taken back? for example i have just over doubled my starting capital an have released $10. if i did not play for the remainder of the required time would i lose the other $90??

Very greatful for replies
      bl7nd
    • orenha
      orenha
      Bronze
      no,
      the stating capital will remain yours.

but u will not b able to clear all the bonus.
      and you will "lose" the amount u didnt cleard in time.

what u have is yours to keep.
    • bl7nd
      bl7nd
      Bronze
      Thanks for that orenha much appreciated, time to press on clearing the bonus!

thanks again.