This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about cashing out.

• tiro1971
      tiro1971
      Bronze
      Hi guys.

Can any one answer a question for me.

I am playing the micro no limit cash tables and having fun doing this as well as a good ROI. I'm clearing my bonus slowly which is nice. My question is - I know that you have to reach 800 or so FTP before the cash truly becomes yours. (ie being able to withdraw). Is there a timelimit to do this? or could I take a year to get there and still withdraw?

thanks alot

:D
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi tiro1971,

You have 120 days in which to clear the bonus and it is released in $5 steps.

This should be more than sufficient time, even at the micro levels, it is pretty easy to achieve.

Good luck buddy and welcome to the community.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tiro1971
      tiro1971
      Bronze
      Thanks Eaglestar.

That 120 days also applies to being able to cash it out or just to the bonus?
    • bl7nd
      bl7nd
      Bronze
      Does this mean that if you do not meet the required points in the required time all but the released bonus is taken back? for example i have just over doubled my starting capital an have released $10. if i did not play for the remainder of the required time would i lose the other $90??

Very greatful for replies
      bl7nd
    • orenha
      orenha
      Bronze
      no,
      the stating capital will remain yours.

but u will not b able to clear all the bonus.
      and you will "lose" the amount u didnt cleard in time.

what u have is yours to keep.
    • bl7nd
      bl7nd
      Bronze
      Thanks for that orenha much appreciated, time to press on clearing the bonus!

thanks again.